From: Joe Gottman (jgottman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-11 21:10:34

   I would like to suggest a change to token_iterator.hpp. I need my
token_iterator's token_function to be able to accumulate state. Therefore,
I would like to add the following public method to class
boost::detail::tokenizer_policy<Type, TokenizerFunc> :

const TokenizerFunc &func() const {return func_;}

Note that since the TokenizerFunc is owned by the token_iterator, there is
no chance of losing information if the token_iterator is copied inside some
algorithm. Also, because this function returns a const reference to the
TokenizerFunc, and both reset() and operator() are non-const member
functions of TokenizerFunc, the user will not be able to call either reset()
or operator() on the token_function using this method. The only use for
func() will be to get public state information out of the token_function,
which is precisely what I need.

Joe Gottman