From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-12 08:06:01

Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> > currently, the is_member_func_test fails for VACPP6 with the
> > following error messages:
>
> <snip>
>
> > When looking at is_mem_fun_pointer_impl.hpp it looks like the
> > Metrowerks compiler has the same problem. Could anyone please add
> > a check for __IBMCPP__ <=600 at line 345 of this file and
> > regenerate it?
>
> The fix still seems missing. If anyone can please tell me how to
> correctly regenerate the file I can fix it on my own.

Should be as simple as creating a two-line source file:

#define BOOST_TT_PREPROCESSING_MODE
#include "boost/type_traits/detail/is_mem_fun_pointer_impl.hpp"

preprocessing it, and replacing "//: #" by "#" in the resulting output.

Well, that won't give you a drop-in replacement for the original
"detail/is_mem_fun_pointer_impl.hpp" header, of course, but instead a
re-generated block of 'is_mem_fun_pointer_impl' specializations to copy &
paste there.

HTH,
Aleksey