From: Kevlin Henney (kevlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-13 11:23:20

In article <b4q8uv$4nk$1_at_[hidden]>, Edward Diener
<eddielee_at_[hidden]> writes
>A very quick, but probably irrelevant, thought from someone who doesn't know
>the internals of lexical_cast or of the test:
>
>Remember that VC7 now supports two different types for wchar_t, depending on
>the option used when building a module. Could this by any slight chance be
>causing a problem ?

Thanks for the suggestion. However, I have been building with both
variations and haven't encountered any problems.

Kevlin

  Kevlin Henney phone: +44 117 942 2990
  mailto:kevlin_at_[hidden] mobile: +44 7801 073 508
  http://www.curbralan.com fax: +44 870 052 2289
  Curbralan: Consultancy + Training + Development + Review