From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-13 13:10:34

--- Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> OTOH, it's very tiresome waiting for these last minute fixes, which don't
> seem particularly critical anyhow. Assuming lexical_cast is reverted, maybe
> we should just go ahead with the release now.

Whatever you do, please give me (another...) realistic chance to check that the
candidate is healthy on all platforms. IFO stronlgy favor undoing the changes
to lexical_cast.hpp. Waiting with the actual release until Sunday sounds good
to me. But I very much hope that everybody refrains from experimenting on the
RC_1_30_0 branch.

Ralf