From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-13 15:00:05

David Abrahams wrote:
> Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>Kevlin did update the docs; the complaint is that the updates are unclear.
>

> I thought the complaint was that the current state is plain inaccurate
> in major ways.

The complaint is that the doc's are misleading, at times straddling the
border to being outright wrong. See my citations.

It was a tough day today, maybe I am just mad. Could somebody please
check whether the docs explain the special behaviour for
std::basic_string. If they do I'll stop complaining. If they don't they
need to be fixed before release.

Thomas

--
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Witt
Institut fuer Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau und -betrieb, Universitaet