From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-14 08:58:35

<posted & mailed>

Please see http://www.boost.org/more/download.html#CVS

> It was pretty much the complete example. Here is it again.

There's a big difference between 90% of the code and the 100%. I can
paste the latter into emacs, run compilation and see the error immediately.
Otherwise, I'll have to spot the problem in the code by carefully looking at
it, which is harder. Therefore, I am much more likely to help if I see
complete example. I'm sure this is the general rule.

> // declare the graph
> typedef adjacency_list<setS, vecS, directedS, vertex_name_t,
> no_property, graph_name_t, setS> Graph; Graph g(v_names.size());

When I change this to:

 typedef adjacency_list<setS, vecS, directedS,
   property<vertex_name_t, std::string>, no_property,
   property<graph_name_t, std::string>, setS> Graph;

everything starts to work on g++-3.2. I think this must be the problem.

> If you really want all the error messages ... here is the complete output
> from the visual studio. I don't know if it's that helpful.
>
> Compiling...
> main.cpp
> c:\boost_1_29_0\boost\pending\detail\property.hpp(89) : error C2039:
> 'next_type' : is not a member of '`global namespace''

Uph... this specific error message looks plain wrong :-)

HTH,
Volodya