From: Larry Evans (jcampbell3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-15 13:31:17

Philippe A. Bouchard wrote:

>Larry Evans wrote:
>

>>Kevin Cadieux wrote:

[snip]

>>It's pretty good. "ip_assign_op_switch" is faster than "ip_offset_iterator"
>>but must be explicit?

I was afraid of that(as indicated in 6.2.2 of the .html file); however,
ip_offset_iterator
is more "robust" (as indicated in 6.2.3 item 2). Maybe some boost
template guru's
could figure a way to hack a "virtual template member function" as
mentioned in
item 4 of 6.1.2.

>>An index.html would be great; an objective point of view.

I'm still working on it. I thought the uml was pretty clear, but I
thought I
just implement it to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Sure enough, I
had. I'm working on the implementation now and will modify the
doc's when that's done.

Thanks for the feedback.