From: Kevin Cadieux (r4nc1d_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-15 13:34:42

I'm starting with this project so I can only give you a general description.
The GC I am talking about would be omnipresent in the project and almost
invisible to the user without affecting the control the programmer would
have over it. It could obviously allow multiple instanciations so that the
programmer can tune each of his GC's the way he wants to. That would boost
up the performance in the case that a programmer would need to collect
garbage differently without having to change back and forth the settings of
a single GC instanciation. If the user wants to start using the GC right
away without messing with settings, he/she could easily start it up using a
function such as StartGC() (or whatever) which will use default settings.

I'm waiting for your opinions, do not hesitate to ask your questions.

Kevin

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/