From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-16 20:17:19

Agreed, something is amiss. I've read the docs several times and all they
seem to say is "everything is in the template includes".

"Filesystem Library components are supplied by several headers, all in
directory boost/filesystem:"

my #includes aren't failing, or doesn't the above say what it appears to
(i.e. there are NO installation requirements for using filesystem, just
point at the correct includes)

it APPEARS that some library is needed. What this library is, I do NOT
know. I can find no reference to any such in the documents, and I note, in
passing, that bjam from the root of boost will build no such libraries.

So it's likely not the filesystem CODE that is broken, perhaps it is only
the documents.