From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-17 06:38:00

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:35:11 +0100, Terje Slettebø
<tslettebo_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>From: "Vladimir Prus" <ghost_at_[hidden]>

>> I don't have much to say, but lexical_cast was broken just now. My code
>which
>> was compiling a week ago and wasn't changed since now produces the same
>> warning, after updating to RC_1_30_0.
>
>Ok. I've forwarded this to Kevlin.

Maybe there's more than one problem here. I see that Vladimir talks
about warnings while Jeff about errors. Also maybe it helps to see the
exact condition to define BOOST_NO_STRINGSTREAM in
config/stdlib/sgi.hpp, with the comment therein? Just trying to lend a
hand...

Genny.