From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-18 06:32:45

I think it's OK to revert the patch to get 1.30.0 out, but for the
future, I think we should keep in mind that it's actually is_function
that is broken and needs to be fixed AFAICS. The patch to is_class would
work if is_function could be called with a reference, so I think it's
worth to consider fixing is_function. As John is the expert, I think he
can decide whether it's better to wait for the SourceForge-folks to fix
the lock-problem or if it's easy enought (and thus faster) to fix
is_function...

Patches? (remember this is vc6 specific)

Not for this release though, I've messed up one too many last minute changes
as it is...

John.