From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-18 17:13:24

At 03:48 PM 3/18/2003, David Abrahams wrote:

>Terje Slettebø <tslettebo_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> - With wide character support in lexical_cast enabled for MSVC 6, three
>> tests (of 137) fail. These are omitted for that compiler version, using
>> BOOST_WORKAROUND and BOOST_TESTED_AT.
>
>You shouldn't be using BOOST_TESTED_AT for that compiler, since there
>are known newer versions (unless of course it fails for those too).
>
> BOOST_WORKAROUND(BOOST_MSVC, <= 1200)
>
>is the right test.

Dave, would it be possible for you to apply Terje's changes, with your
suggested corrections?

That way we can see what impact they have on the various regression tests
as they run tonight.

(I assume Terje and Kevlin are offline for the night; I think both of them
are in European time zones.)

--Beman