From: Brian Gray (briangray_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-20 13:33:58

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 04:50 PM, Greg Colvin wrote:
> Without runtime library support it will be difficult to do, but not
> impossible --
> the Oracle runtime has platform-specific code for capturing the stack
> trace on all
> the of the many platforms we support. I can't post the code, but
> could tell how it
> is done on platforms of interest to Boost.

I'm interested in how it might be done on Mac OS, specifically via
Carbon, with the Metrowerks runtime. Obviously it's possible as the
stack trace is right there in the MW debugger, but I haven't found a
way to do it myself, nor do I know what subset of the information might
disappear when linking with the non-debug runtime.

  -- Brian