From: Greg Colvin (gregory.colvin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-19 19:50:44

std::exception once had a where() member for this purpose, but it
didn't survive.

Without runtime library support it will be difficult to do, but not
impossible --
the Oracle runtime has platform-specific code for capturing the stack
trace on all
the of the many platforms we support. I can't post the code, but could
tell how it
is done on platforms of interest to Boost.