From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-21 15:08:07

"vc" <vcotirlea_at_[hidden]> writes:

> My questions/problems are:
>
> 1) Are ok the above steps that I have done? Is it ok that I created it as a
> static lib (this is how I would
> like to have it)?
>
> 2) Are there any preprocessor flags that I have to add to the project? If
> yes from where can I
> find out which should I set?
>
> 3) I got a lot of warnings like: "xtime.cpp(75) : warning C4273:
> 'boost::xtime_get' : inconsistent dll linkage". Actually there are
> 119 warnings like this one (C4273 and C4275).
> Why do I get these warnings? Is there a way to eliminate them? Should I be
> worried about them?

The easy way to find out what you need to do is to compile the library
and run the tests through bjam using the -d+2 option, which will print
all the command lines (use -n if you don't want to execute any build
commands, and -a if you want to ensure you see all build commands).
Then you can make your VC project do exactly the same things.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting