From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-24 07:44:08

Thomas Becker <tmbecker1_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I recently noticed that the ready-to-use boost now provide almost
> everything that we use, with the exception of the combining
> iterator. But this is a very important one for us, hence the
> proposed submission.
>
> Please comment.

It's a wonderful idea, Thomas!

You might look at the Boost sandbox; Jeremy Siek, Thomas Witt and I
are trying to finalize the work in the boost/iterator and
libs/iterator directories to replace the current iterator adaptors.
[I don't see how we'll do it at this point, but we even planned to
write a TR proposal for the upcoming Oxford meeting]

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting