From: Dieter Vrancken (dieter.vrancken_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-25 12:37:25

Got a little further this time. It seems the problem lies in
BOOST_NO_STD_ITERATOR_TRAITS being defined. When this is the case,
safe_iterator_property_map's last 2 template parameters are not filled in by
default.
This causes the DFSNumMap and the InSMap typedefs to fail because of a lack
these parameters. I'm guessing the fix is to provide these parameters in the
isomorphism header if BOOST_NO_STD_ITERATOR_TRAITS is defined.
I'm not sure how to do this though. As far as I can tell
safe_iterator_property_map<typename std::vector<int>::iterator, IndexMap1>
has to become
safe_iterator_property_map<typename std::vector<int>::iterator, IndexMap1, int,
int&>
and all the others should be similar changes. Anyone out there that can help me
with this? Am I on the right track?
Does anyone know more about what the parameters of safe_iterator_property_map
should be if not the defaults? Please respond.

thanks in advance,
Dieter Vrancken