From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-26 00:43:37

> Hmmm. It works for me. I'm using BOOST_AUTO_UNIT_TEST across several of my
> source files without name collisions (after my patch). I'm also using the
GCC
> "#pragma interface" feature, which might make a difference. Pardon my
> ignorance, since I'm not very familiar with the auto unit test
implementation.

I couldn't imagine how it may work. Each module will have following:

static boost::unit_test_framework::test_suite* test = BOOST_TEST_SUITE(
"Auto Unit Test" );

boost::unit_test_framework::test_suite*
init_unit_test_suite( int /* argc */, char* /* argv */ [] ) {
    return test;
}

So. You should get symbols conflicts. Even if compiler/linker is able to
somehow choose and bind one of multiple init_unit_test_suite with library
call, it still should only run tests registered in selected module.

I would not play on such shaky grounds.

Gennadiy.