From: Trevor Taylor (xju_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-25 07:59:47

Hello everyone,

A quick note to let you know I hadn't forgotten about my post...

I finally got some time to get back to this - thanks to Russell,
Alisdair, Thomas, Darren, Greg, Brian, Gennaro for your replies.

At the moment I'm still trying to digest all the info posted (including
the reference to the "call stack library" thread that I went and found
and read - thanks Russell, it was called "improved exceptions", around
July 2002).

I'm still hoping to tie all the info together and somehow reason a way
forward...

... but I might fail to do that and just throw my ideas in as well :-)

Look out for something soon.

Trevor