From: scleary_at_[hidden]
Date: 2003-03-27 09:40:54

Hey Jan -

First off, let me say: excellent idea! Several times I've wanted just such
a class, and I would be happy to see this added to Boost.

I have a few suggestions/things to consider:
  1) Instead of "operator bool", use the unspecified-bool-type discussed
elsewhere on this list; it's safer.
  2) I'm not sure that the choice of the name is ideal. OTOH, I can't think
of a better one...
  3) I'd like to see a general solution for this problem using real
(late-bound) function objects as well, if you know what I mean. This would
be a lot harder, though, so maybe it should be put on a wish-list. Have you
given any thought to this approach?

Regardless of the above (minor) comments, I'd like to see this class in
Boost.

        -Steve