From: Hickman, Greg (greg.hickman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 12:38:25

Hi Doug. My little group is nearing release of a set of libraries, plus an
application that runs on top of them. We don't have any formal
documentation as of yet, but are required to produce library level docs, so
I'm interested in looking at BoostBook. I guess the bad news is that it
looks like we're 3 or 4 weeks away from being able to work on it, and we
have absolutely no background or familiarity with BoostBook. If I get a
chance, I'll start perusing the "Getting Started" guide. Let me know if
there's anything I might be able to do in the meantime though.

Thanks,
Greg Hickman