From: Douglas Paul Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 00:30:43

BoostBook is nearing the point where building documentation is as easy as
building libraries. The Boost.Build v2 modules for BoostBook (and
associated tools) are quite functional and work well for me, but I want to
verify the they will work well for someone else.

I would like a volunteer to try out the BoostBook tools to see if they can
easily build documentation, and report your successes, failures, and
general level of frustration to the Boost documentation list or to me
personally so I can improve the situation for future users and developers.
You'll need a few tools, a very recent checkout of Boost CVS, and
possibly a little patience, but everything is explained (I hope) in the
"Getting Started" guide here:
  http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/boost/tools/boostbook/doc/html/

Any takers? Please?

        Doug