From: William E. Kempf (wekempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 14:51:51

Douglas Paul Gregor said:

> On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Martin Wille wrote:
>
>> Douglas Paul Gregor wrote:
>>
>> > I would like a volunteer ...
>>
>> I gave it a try:
>
> Thanks!
>
>> - pdf: lots of messages regarding missing "hyphenation pattern for
>> language en". A pdf file is created, however.
>
> This seems to be a problem with fop 0.20.5-rc2. I dropped back to 0.20.4
> and the problem disappeared. Documented now.

I'm using 0.20.4 (on Mandrake 9.1) and receive lots of errors. A few
examples:

[ERROR] Error in column-width property value '33%':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

[ERROR] property - "last-line-end-indent" is not implemented yet.

[ERROR] property - "linefeed-treatment" is not implemented yet.

And others as well (plus a lot of warnings). If you want a full log, I
can send it. A PDF is generated, but lands in
$BOOST_ROOT/doc/bin/gcc/debug/boost.pf. Shouldn't this be in
$BOOST_ROOT/doc/pdf or something similar? The produced PDF is viewable,
and looks pretty good from a casual glance.

--
William E. Kempf