From: Douglas Paul Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-27 13:19:45

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Martin Wille wrote:

> Douglas Paul Gregor wrote:
>
> > I would like a volunteer ...
>
> I gave it a try:

Thanks!

> - pdf: lots of messages regarding missing "hyphenation pattern for
> language en". A pdf file is created, however.

This seems to be a problem with fop 0.20.5-rc2. I dropped back to 0.20.4
and the problem disappeared. Documented now.

> Is there a chance to specify a different paper size (e.g. A4)?

I haven't documentated passing XSL parameters yet, but you want this:
  bjam --v2 pdf xsl:param=paper.type=A4

> - documentation: I had a little problem to locate the docbook.dtd
> because I didn't find information that it is contained in a package
> named docbook-xml

They don't even both to refer to it as a DTD! I've made a note of this in
the documentation.

> paper size is important. Documentation was sufficient for me.

Great. In the future I'll make it easier to specify XSL parameters, e.g.,
the paper type, once in the Boost.Build configuration instead of requiring
it to be on the command line.

        Doug