From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-28 14:09:15

For boost 1_29 the Linux regression logs were preserved. For boost 1_30
we have the logs for many more platforms. However, this means that
almost half the logs on the testing page are never going to be updated
and just sit there growing 'older'.

Is it possible to create separate pages for regression against stable
releases, and current regressions against the cvs.

Given that we the stable releases are available for download it should
be possible to provide logs even for the older releases (assume we have
volunteers interested to run the tests <g>) Likewise, when I go to the
regressions page I am more interested in the current state of change,
which would be much easier to pick out without the preserved archives.

--
AlisdairM