From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-28 16:10:14

[2003-03-28] Alisdair Meredith wrote:

>For boost 1_29 the Linux regression logs were preserved. For boost 1_30
>we have the logs for many more platforms. However, this means that
>almost half the logs on the testing page are never going to be updated
>and just sit there growing 'older'.
>
>Is it possible to create separate pages for regression against stable
>releases, and current regressions against the cvs.

With some minor changes to the script, yes it's possible. And I think it
would also be possible to do it while still keeping the log results in the
same directory. I could make it so that the page takes an "argument" telling
it which version to display logs for. For example the URL for 1.30 might be:

    http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/Version_1_30_0

Current would be the default, no arguments URLS. And if you wanted all of
them (the current behaviour) using ".../regression-logs/ALL".

Beman, thoughts?

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq