From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-08 15:45:19

I doubt if there is a right answer to this one, but isn't it simplest to do what
they say and always use the form

 "
// Additions/corrections by Joe Doe, copyright 2003
"

It is hardly a burden and has no significant effect, except to avoid legal
people questioning it.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]