From: tompa (tompa1969_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-13 14:54:02

Hi,
is any kind and helpful Booster using WinCVS?
Excuse me for my ignorance but I have not used CVS before... However, since
I'm familiar with ClearCase and SourceSafe I thought that I could get this
right - but no... I just can't get WinCVS to download the files from the
boost sandbox.

My general settings are:
Authentication: pserver
Host address: cvs.boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net
User name: anonymous
CVSROOT: anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost-sandbox

Home is set to: D:\boost\sandbox

When I try to checkout the sandbox modules, by selecting Create->Checkout
module from the menu, the following is printed in the output pane:
CVSROOT: anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost-sandbox
(password authentication)
cvs checkout -P -f /cvsroot/boost-sandbox (in directory D:\boost\sandbox)
cvs server: cannot find module `/cvsroot/boost-sandbox' - ignored

cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

I have changed the settings of path, host and cvsroot back and forth with no
success. Sigh...
This is really a trivial thing, right?

Help would be much appreciated!
/Tompa