From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-16 16:23:11

As an aside, my attempts to persuade manufactuers and designers of balance etc
to transmit to computers (but not display which would be irritating) an extra
'noisy' decimal or binary digit(s) to avoid this effect was greeted with total
incomprehension :-(

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]