From: Daniel Spangenberg (dsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-25 04:12:20

"William E. Kempf" schrieb:

> The committee didn't forget anything... a formal proposal was never made.
> The responsibility for this falls squarely on my shoulders. I couldn't
> make the deadlines, for various reasons out of my control. But it's not
> forgotten, and I'm working hard to finalize the next release, and after
> that to draft a formal proposal.

Hello William!

*That* was the answer I was looking for! Thanks for your answer and for your
work on the current thread library, it is really cute!
During the last ACCU, Kevlin Henney also gave an excellent talk about an
alternative
thread library. Do you interact with him in his proposal?

I can only strongly encourage your wish to develop a draft as early as possible,

Yours

Daniel Spangenberg