From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-25 04:13:24

Sadly, I doubt if it would because of the difficulty of achieving long double
accuracy for some functions, especially at some reasonable speed. double is
enough for most practical purposes, and is hard enough to approach using 64-bit
processing, all most people have.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]