From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-25 18:12:01

I'm stumped. What do I need to #define to use boost::regex without linking
any library? Or is that possible? I was under the (obivously incorrect)
assumption that defining BOOST_REGEX_NO_EXTERNAL_TEMPLATES would cause the
library to include the complete implementation inline (i.e. NOT in the
library) - it doesn't seem to have that effect. I was also under the
impression that defining BOOST_REGEX_NO_LIB would suppress the automatic
selection of a regex library in the link - it doesn't seem to have that
effect (in fact, it seems that neither of these have any effect at all).

What am I missing?

VC7.1, IDE project - no BJAM. Boost 1.30.0.

-cd