From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-29 08:53:01

Some relatively significant revisions to the new iterator adaptors and
iterator facade in the sandbox have happened recently. Among other
things, we managed to eliminate one template parameter from
iterator_adaptor (yay!). We also finalized our proposals for the C++
standard technical report. That text should serve as pretty good
documentation until we have been able to generate the usual Boost
"user-level" documentation from this material. The docs are in
ReStructuredText (a plaintext markup format), but you can view HTML
formatted versions here:

     http://boost-consulting.com/writing/facade-and-adaptor.html
     http://boost-consulting.com/writing/new-iter-concepts.html

We plan to move the new adaptors into the main Boost CVS in the
relatively near future. This will be an interface-breaking change;
if that's going to cause a major problem for anyone, please let us
know.

-- Dave, Jeremy, and Thomas

--
Dave Abrahams