From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn-mycop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-29 08:58:46

David Abrahams wrote:
> How does that help with your own sequence? It seems to me that (given
> a conforming compiler), the concept docs should be sufficient.

I see this in code but not in the documentation:
1. Sequence tag
2. You can specialize erase_traits or erase
3. Default version of erase uses clear and push_front => it's enough to
specialize push_front_traits and clear_traits if you want erase for
your-own sequence

If it's just an implementation detail I give up but I would like
ExtensibleSequence concept to be open.

> Would you like to propose a patch for the current CVS tuples?
Aleksey almost did it:
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg46780.php

--
Alexander Nasonov
Remove minus and all between minus and at from my e-mail for timely response