From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-29 10:06:14

Le mar 29/04/2003 à 16:18, Eric Frias a écrit :

> I haven't done extensive testing of format library, but it compiles
> everything that we happen to use in our application with the workaround
> disabled in 7.1.

yes, someone had already said this, months ago.
at the time I was too busy to care the least for a new MSVC compiler
still tagged 'beta', but it had popped-up on my todo-list this week.

In fact, I commited a change earlier today that should make the
workaround enable only for BOOST_MSVC <= 1300

and I was awaiting tomorrow's regression results.

so, if you can update the sources from cvs and check, let me know if it
works as expected.

Regards,

--
Samuel