Boost logo

Boost :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-30 19:41:27

At 02:14 AM 4/22/2003, Eric Friedman wrote:

>I haven't yet put variant into the main CVS since there are still some
>non-trivial changes to be made (allowing 'void' content, etc.). What is
>policy on this? Should I add to main CVS and make changes? Or should I
>to first stabilize the implementation?

Perhaps try for at least minimal stability. Otherwise you are likely to
have to answer questions about problems you are already aware of.

OTOH, please don't wait until just before the next release. There needs to
be enough time to deal with any issues that turn up during testing on
various platforms.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at