Boost logo

Boost :

From: Giovanni Bajo (giovannibajo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-30 21:04:31

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> OTOH, please don't wait until just before the next release. There needs to
> be enough time to deal with any issues that turn up during testing on
> various platforms.

That's what exactly my point. Boost.Optional has been tested with only two
compilers right now, and making it work with everything could be complex. I
already volunteereed to help with this in the past (and already submitted
patches for it), and I will try and help as soon as it's put on the main
So, if those non-trivial changes are not planned for next few weeks, maybe
it's better to put everything on CVS now so that people can start
experimenting with it, and add those features later.

Giovanni Bajo

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at