From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-02 03:18:15

> In short term I have a list of approximately 30 enhancements/features that
> need to be implemented. Particularly soon coming revision to 1.30 release
> will include(already implemented)
> * function template test cases - you now could run test case for every type
> in the specified types list

Sounds great.

> * significant revision in docs
> * support for user supplied error messages in predicates

You mentioned before this would allow outputting where the difference is
when comparing containers so I'd like to try this.

Are the above additions in CVS? And a more general question: is it possible
to check-out just one library from CVS, or do I have to get everything? (not
worried about the extra bandwidth so much as other boost libraries I'm using
becoming unstable).

Darren