From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-02 05:31:58

> > * support for user supplied error messages in predicates
>
> You mentioned before this would allow outputting where the difference is
> when comparing containers so I'd like to try this.

Yes, it does. In fact I made it a test case for my internal testing. So you
should be able to see it working.

> Are the above additions in CVS?

Unfortunately due to nature of my library I tend sit on the changes for a
while and deliver them in one or two shots between releases. Would I
introduce any problems with any compiler, I need to fix it right away. So
until I am confident that I have enough spare time to spend on resolving
issues, I am not proceed with commit. But I am close now to first revision.
I am going on vocation for a week. So in a couple weeks may be.

> And a more general question: is it possible
> to check-out just one library from CVS, or do I have to get everything?
(not
> worried about the extra bandwidth so much as other boost libraries I'm
using
> becoming unstable).

Yes and no. You definitely could checkout only one library. For example

cvs co boost/boost/test
cvs co boost/libs/test

But it does not required to work, since it may depend on some updated files
that belong to other libraries.

Regards,

Gennadiy.