From: Justin M. Lewis (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-02 03:45:22

Again, that's ridiculous. The idea doesn't have to be universally applied
to all things everywhere to be useful. For it to be useful it just has to
be applied consistently across a project. Not across all libraries written
by all 3rd parties. As long as the people from your own development team
choose to use these classes consistently, then they server their purpose
perfectly.