From: Justin M. Lewis (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-03 13:30:05

It would be good for code that's going to become old. It would be good in a
case where you know the code is going to have to be supported for years. I
don't think I've ever suggested going and rewriting whole projects to use
it.

And as I've already point out, it's not possible to make a function's intent
clear with a name.