From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-18 22:35:12

On Sun, 18 May 2003 16:50:05 +0200 (MEST), Guillaume Melquiond wrote
> This patch avoids the use of an integer constant equal to 60
> billions. Since exactly the same method was already used in the test
> program for 'one_hour_micro' and 'one_hour_nano', I consider the use
> of 'one_minute_nano' to be a trivial patch (although it doesn't seem
> so at first). It also cleans the code.

My only concern is that initialization and compile time
calculation of values that exceed a 32-bit integer has
marginal portability. So the question is does this fix
an error on some compiler or is it just an 'eye of the
beholder' beautification?

Bottom line is if it is the later and you really want to
commit this change I'd like you to take responsibility to
watch the regression tests after the commit and ensure
that the results have not changed as a result of the patch.

Jeff