From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-19 10:37:47

"Scott A. Smith" <ssmith_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Dave,
>
> Do you know if Boost.Python will build properly with the free
> Borland compiler that has these patches applied? I thought it had
> troubles, both with templates and ANSI compatability, that prevented
> its use? Perhaps I confuse the posts that refer to the free command
> line tools BCC versus those for modern Builder, the latter of which
> I thought could accomplish the BP build.

I don't know that any BCCs can do it. AFAIK they're all buggy.
Someone was working on a port; I think he got pretty far.

Nope, when I try it, BCC55sp2 chokes on integral constant
expressions, as usual. Some fairly mechanical massage might be
enough to make it all work, though.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting