From: Chris Trengove (trengove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-21 18:14:44

> I don't know that any BCCs can do it. AFAIK they're all buggy.
> Someone was working on a port; I think he got pretty far.

I think I am the "someone", and I am fairly sure that no version of BCC will
compile BP.

> Nope, when I try it, BCC55sp2 chokes on integral constant
> expressions, as usual. Some fairly mechanical massage might be
> enough to make it all work, though.

This is probably the most common error with BCC, and it affects some other
parts of Boost as well. The compiler is happy if these static integral
constants are explicitly qualified

template <class T>
struct Y {
    static const bool value = ... // some test here.
    typedef X<Y::value>::type type; // must have Y::value, not just
value.
};

Chris Trengove