From: Mirko Confente (confente_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-20 03:34:45

Dear all,
I'm a new user of Boost Library and I decided to use this library
because I'm working about sensor robot for motion planning. I'm using
boost graph but I've any problem because I can not find any function to
do a perfect matching from a graph (a matching in a graph G=(V,E) is a
subset of its edges M in E such that every node v in V is incident to at
most one edge e in M of the matching). I think this is possible (like in
LEDA) but I don't know if it was implemented or not.

Thank you in advance for every notice to me.
Mirko