From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-20 11:36:23

Hi Mirko,

Right, there is currently no perfect matching algorithm in the BGL. It
would be a nice addition to the BGL if anyone felt up to writing one.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Mirko Confente wrote:
confen> Dear all,
confen> I'm a new user of Boost Library and I decided to use this library
confen> because I'm working about sensor robot for motion planning. I'm
confen> using boost graph but I've any problem because I can not find any
confen> function to do a perfect matching from a graph (a matching in a
confen> graph G=(V,E) is a subset of its edges M in E such that every node
confen> v in V is incident to at most one edge e in M of the matching). I
confen> think this is possible (like in LEDA) but I don't know if it was
confen> implemented or not.
confen>
confen> Thank you in advance for every notice to me.
confen> Mirko