From: Baptiste Lepilleur (blepctc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-23 02:01:26

The compiler complains about an ambiguity between operator int() and
operator bool() when we try to use bool conversion. Removing the operator
int() declaration solved the ambiguity.

The good news is that work-around is no longer necessary starting with Sun
CC 5.4 (0x540).

On another hand, we still have some strange link issues. The linker
complains some symbols related to checked_deleleter<T> not being defined. We
managed to remove some of those by adding explict template instanation in
shared_ptr default constructor (sizeof(checked_deleter<T>);), but some
remains.

As anybody run into that ? This does not even happen on a determinist basis
(80% of the shared_ptr types work well).

Baptiste.