From: Baptiste Lepilleur (blepctc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-23 02:15:12

I gave a quick look over the examples in the documentation, and failed to
find how the following command line is supported:

astdump input-file [output-file]

where input-file and output-file are the parameters, and output-file is
optional.

Given that such a command line is fairly common, I'm sure that is handled
somewhere. Could you point me out to the correct piece of documentation ?

Thanks,
Baptiste.