From: Daniel Frey (d.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-23 18:12:55

On Fri, 23 May 2003 22:24:57 +0200, Martin Wille wrote:

> Incidently, my box just finished a regression test run for gcc-2.95.3.
> Wrt the operators-library I get the same results as posted on the Boost
> web site. I used a fresh check-out from the CVS with gcc-2.95.3 20010315
> (release).
>
> The output is:
>
> /home/boost/libs/utility/operators_test.cpp:55: no class template named
> `bool_testable' in `boost'

Thanks for the feedback. After I corrected my own installation, the
regressions also showed up for me - actually I had some files out-of-sync
:((. And I found the problem that caused the test to fail: bool_testable
needs to imported to namespace boost for compilers that have
BOOST_NO_OPERATORS_IN_NAMESPACE defined. I fixed it in CVS, so the
regressions should disappear now.

Regards, Daniel