From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-25 16:18:54

I think that Greg Comeau has a good point in his email below - reporting
separate pass / warn / fail statistics in the regression summary can be
misleading to naive readers.

On the other hand, we certainly want to continue to report warnings in the
tables themselves.

So it seems to me that in the summary we should lump "pass" and "warn" from
the tables together into a single "pass" category in the summary.

Opinions?

--Beman